Power and Free Conveyor Systems
FATA Automation installs and commissions several different types of fully automated Power and Free Conveyor Systems to provide a range of possible solutions to our clients needs.
Unlike basic continuously moving overhead monorail conveyor systems, these systems provide the ability to stop individual loads without stopping the entire production line. Power and Free conveyors easily accommodate extreme changes in elevation, which can help to maximize use of floor space.
Power and Free systems allows for a wide range of operating speeds, sizes, and load capacities.
Some of the advantages of Power and Free Systems are:
- Multiple lane selectivity
- Product carriers stopping at automated loading and unloading stations
- Transport product through production areas on specific job centers
- Accumulation of product carriers to minimize delivery delays
- Tailored design for plant layouts